Welcome to the Mabinogi guild Clovis!
We are on Mari server, and we are always welcoming new members!
Our guild stone is located in N. Dunbarton, on the road towards Dugald Aisle.
There are no requirements for application!
Guild Leader: Amirior
Guild Officer: Purah
This page will host some of the shenanigans and achievements the guild accomplishes!
There will also be events hosted through this page, so stay tuned!
Right now these are the Rules for my Guild-only Hide and Seek event!
We will be hosting an open Hide and Seek game for any player later in April!
GUILD ONLY: March 29th, 11pm EST (after the banquet) in Emain, CH5!
OPEN INVITE: April 12th, 8PM EST
- IF YOU ARE PLAYING, YOU MUST KEEP NAMES AND PARTIES OFF!! To do this, hit Ctrl N and Ctrl P and holding down ALT is forbidden. This is mandatory.
- Guildmates are the hidden! Amirior is the only seeker in the beginning!
- As people are found, they take up seeking as well! This continues until there is only one member still hidden, and they win!
- When you’re found, you must announce in Guild Chat! Or let Amirior know, since I will have the master list of people playing.
- When you are hiding, you must be using transform and stay hidden as a chick or a bunny until you’re found! If you’re unable to, please let me (Amirior) know in advance! (Please do not use any other transformations)
- Everyone will meet at the Emain Macha island Moon Gate! (check the map below). Amirior will enter her homestead and for exactly 5 minutes, allow everyone to hide. Names and Parties are going to be off. Start will be announced in Guild Chat and hopefully your hiding spot will be good! You can hide anywhere on the Emain Macha map.
CEO ISLAND AND DUNGEONS ARE OFF LIMITS
We’ll be playing a few rounds so hopefully everyone can play at least once!!
(( This is the ruleset I’m writing for my guild when we play this tonight, so it’s not going in the Mabinogi tag since it’s… otherwise not really related.
But if you like this idea, feel free to play this with your friends or guild!!))
Players needed: At least 10. Usually more fun with more players!!
Types of players:
There are 5 types of players, and at the beginning of each round, everyone playing will be assigned a role. Some roles have abilities, some do not. The roles are as follows:
Narrator: The storyteller, is the one that begins and ends each day.
Mafia: Usually played by two members. Every day they have to unanimously pick one civilian to die.
Cop: One player. Every day they are able to ask the Narrator in private if someone is or is not in the Mafia. The Narrator must respond truthfully.
Civilians: Everyone else that plays.
How to play:
At the beginning of the game, the Narrator selects two players to be Mafia members. The identity of the Mafia members is only known by the Mafia and the Narrator. Then the Narrator chooses one Cop and does not reveal the Cop’s identity as well. They remain in these roles until the game ends.
It is night time. Mafia members secretly discuss who they want to kill, and must come to an unanimous decision and tell the Narrator privately who they choose. The Cop then asks the narrator, privately, if one person they select is in the Mafia or not. The Narrator must answer truthfully. Night ends.
Day begins with the announcement of murder! Oh dear! The person who dies is out of the rest of this round and cannot participate. If you are a COP, you are still out and there is no more Cop to try and assist finding the Mafia!
It’s now everyone’s turn to try and figure out who the Mafia are. Everyone actively participates, with the Mafia trying to steer away blame and the Cop trying to remain hidden (so that the Mafia don’t choose you next round…). Everyone decides by majority, one person to chase out of town. This person may be the Mafia, Cop, or civilian.. and they are out the rest of the game as well. Once the decision is reached, the Narrator will announce the role of the individual. If it’s the Mafia, cool!! If it’s anyone else.. that could spell trouble.
This continues until both Mafia members have been chased out of town, or only the Mafia members remain!